1 x whole Aquna Murray Cod 1.2 – 1.5kg
125ml dry white wine
125ml water or fish stock
1 x clove garlic finely sliced
100g butter unsalted (room temperature)
6 leaves parsley, chopped
Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 180’C.
- Get your fishmonger to clean, gut and scale your fish.
- Cut 3 – 4 small cuts into each side of the fillets and season the fish well with salt.
- Place fish into a large baking tray.
- Add sliced garlic, white wine and water (or stock).
- Cook in hot oven for 14 – 18 minutes or until fully cooked through.
- Place fish onto a large platter (reserve liquid from pan).
- Drain cooking liquid into a small pot, reduce by half over a medium heat and then whisk butter in slowly.
- Add parsley then pour sauce over the fish.
OTHER RECIPES YOU MAY LIKE