1 200g Aquna fillet
1 head of baby bok choy (halved lengthwise)
For the sauce
1 tbsp sesame oil
2.5cm piece of ginger, peeled and
cut into matchsticks
1 tbsp Shaoxing rice wine
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tsp oyster sauce
1/2 tsp white sugar
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C.
2. In a small saucepan, heat the sesame oil over low
heat until it becomes fragrant, about 1 minute. Add
ginger and cook, stirring continuously for another
3. Add the rice wine, soy sauce, oyster sauce and
sugar. Raise the heat to medium-low and simmer for
1 to 2 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
4. Prepare a large piece of baking paper (about 30cm
on each side) by folding the paper down the middle
to mark two halves.
5. Assemble the parcels. Place the baby boy choy in
the centre of one half of the baking paper sheet. Top
with the Aquna fillet and drizzle over sauce.
6. Fold the top half of the baking paper over the fish,
tightly folding/scrunching in sections all the way
around the create a sealed pouch. Once completely
sealed, place the parcel onto a baking tray and bake
for 12 minutes.
7. Transfer the sealed parcel to a serving plate and
open right before serving.