2 x Aquna cod fillets (skin on)
2 tbsp fish sauce
1 cup of rice flour
1L peanut oil to fry
- Preheat oil to 180°C in a large wok or deep fryer.
- Cut fillets into 3cm wide strips, leaving the skin on.
- Place fish portions in a bowl and toss with fish sauce.
- Pat the Aquna cod dry on some paper towel and coat with rice flour.
- Remove excess flour using a rack or colander.
- Place 3-4 pieces at a time in the hot oil.
- Remove when lightly golden and crispy, this should take 2-3 minutes.
- Drain on paper towel before serving.
- Place Aquna cod on a plate or serving platter.
- Garnish with lemon and some fresh salad leaves.
OTHER RECIPES YOU MAY LIKE