2 x 150g Aquna Murray cod cutlets
4 x vine ripened tomatoes
1 x red onion
50ml red wine vinegar
50ml olive oil
1 bunch fresh basil
sea salt and cracked pepper
- Season the cutlet well with salt and olive oil.
- Cook on a hot grill until fully cooked through.
- Thinly slice the red onion and place in a small bowl with vinegar. Set aside for half an hour for onions to soften.
- Cut tomatoes into rough pieces.
- Season to taste with pepper, salt and olive oil.
- Toss through basil leaves and marinated onion.
OTHER RECIPES YOU MAY LIKE