Baked Aquna cod with piri-piri sauce
4 x 100g Aquna Murray cod fillets, skinned
100g roasted red capsicum in oil (drained)
100g hot pickled red peppers (drained)
50ml olive oil
2 x cloves of garlic
2 tbsp red wine vinegar
juice and zest of 1 lemon
1 tsp hot chilli flakes
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Place Aquna Murray cod fillets on a pan with baking paper.
- Season with salt and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes or until the fish is opaque and cooked through.
- Place all ingredients in a food processor.
- Puree until smooth.
- Place the fillets on a plate or serving platter.
- Spoon over piri-piri sauce.
- Garnish with fresh lemon.
OTHER RECIPES YOU MAY LIKE